What To Wear on Easter
At Easter, tradition says you have to wear something new. And if you’re going to go shopping, don’t forget some essential rules to follow when preparing your outfit.
First of all, being a celebration of rebirth and light, the most suitable colors to wear are the light, bright ones. Pastels are ideal for your Easter outfit, whether you choose a dress, skirt or pants. Delicate shades of blue, green, pink, beige, lilac or yellow match perfectly with this season.
Delicate floral prints are also a good choice for Easter. Opt for flowery materials in light shades and avoid massive prints in bright colors.
Dresses and skirts of medium length, above the knee, but also long ones are suitable for this occasion. The type A cut is the most suitable option. Avoid pencil skirts, but also those with cracks.
Don’t forget to take a trench coat or cardigan with you because the weather is unstable in the spring and much cooler at night. Avoid leather, denim or jumper jackets, which are not suitable for such an occasion.
Tips to follow while dressing up for Easter:
– Always opt for bright dresses with beautiful and bold patterns
– It is time to flaunt all your stunning accessories for Easter Sunday
– Always pay keen attention to your footwear for Easter depending on how you plan to spend the day
– It is better to stick with flats or supportive heels
– Using hats or floral headbands is ideal when going for stylish Easter Look
– Always keep a light cover up or sweater with you in case the weather gets chilly
– Do keep shades, wet wipes and sunscreen with you if you will spend most of the day outside
– You must wear something cheerful. It’s spring, isn’t it?
– Try to feel comfortable also, it is an important aspect
If you are thinking about accessories then try to take into account the rest of the outfit. Keep the note cheerful but try not to be ridiculous of course. Statement necklaces should be avoided.
If you prefer to wear pants, there are many options for such an Easter outfit! You can opt for a pair of canvas pants, extremely comfortable and cool, but they look elegant.
At the top, you can wear a blouse with long sleeves or three quarters, not very tight on the body, but not too wide, so as to benefit you without feeling uncomfortable.
Because it is a simpler outfit, you can choose to combine it with a hairstyle that offers volume, such as large curls and makeup in pastel colors.
Maybe you’re the comfortable type, who doesn’t like to waste a lot of time arranging himself and who always wants to feel at ease. In this case, the perfect outfit for Easter will be an accessorized jumpsuit. You don’t have to spend time thinking about how to match more clothes, you will only choose the desired jumpsuit, which will, however, have to be an outdoor jumpsuit, not a home jumpsuit.
Just add a few more powerful accessories, such as a pair of long, gold earrings, a necklace or scarf around your neck, or a wide belt with a large buckle, to make the outfit shine.
Floral day dress
This year, Easter takes place on a sunny day and how better to enjoy spring than with a flowery, spring dress! Choose from your wardrobe a dress as airy and light as possible, which will make you feel elegant, but also relaxed.
You can match the dress with a pair of ballerinas and you can catch your hair in a light bun, to give the impression of a “swan” neck and, at the same time, to highlight the dress.
As you already know, the weather in April can be quite changeable, which is why you need to find a middle ground in terms of clothing. It is good to think of outfits composed of both thin elements and thick clothing, so as to create a balance. Therefore, you can choose a thick sweater, leather pants and women’s sandals in a bold shade. Add an envelope bag, some jewelry and enjoy the beauty of Easter!
1. Casual – If you spend Easter with your family and want to feel comfortable, then we recommend choosing a casual outfit. Casual outfits are perfect for family meals, going out on the green grass and in nature, for visits to grandparents, but also for visits from close friends. Some clothing items that are very comfortable and that you will not fail are oversized sweaters, cardigans, overalls and denim sundresses, colorful pants (mustard pants, red, green, etc.), but also wide T-shirts. Don’t forget that this year you are wearing oversized hair bands that match perfectly with casual outfits.
2. Elegant – Easter is a perfect occasion to wear your favorite dress, especially if we go to a restaurant or a party.
3. Spring – Spring is a very difficult season in terms of clothing, but it can also be an opportunity to match certain winter clothing items with summer ones. The outfits we can wear in spring can look really unique if we use our imagination. Boots, a leather jacket, long-sleeved dresses, shirts, and jackets are just a few examples of clothing we can wear for Easter.