Whether you want to wear a light outfit, perfect for a walk or a shopping session, or you want a more extravagant outfit to help you get noticed in the crowd, cut jeans are the ideal choice. They are extremely comfortable and quite versatile, so you have every reason to integrate them into your looks. However, since it is a dress with a strong personality, you need to know a few rules to wear them with style. So here’s a handy guide on how to match ripped jeans.
Ripped jeans are ideal for the hot season, as they allow for optimal thermal comfort and, in addition, leave the legs bronze flawless. However, this does not mean that autumn or winter must be forgotten; there are lots of ways you can match them even when the outside temperatures are not very friendly.
You should know that, whether you opt for skinny or wide, high or medium waist, this type of jeans perfectly matches winter with patterned or simple tights. If you want to give the impression that they are worn directly on the skin, choose tights or tights in a shade that is as close to that of your feet. On the other hand, if you want a more elegant or dramatic look, the most suitable choice is black tights or tights. Of course, if you prefer creative outfits, you should not skip the print stockings or the colored ones either.
In addition, in winter you can wear jeans with fewer notches, as is the case of those who have only one cut, usually in the knee area. Boots, boots or booties are the most suitable types of footwear to match, in winter, with ripped jeans.
Ripped jeans are, without a doubt, in high demand no matter the season. Even so, they are not suitable for formal occasions, so avoid wearing them at the office, especially if your job requires the adoption of an office style.
Also, when wearing such a dress item, make sure you keep the balance of the outfit by opting for the upper body for the simplest tops (especially if the jeans have a lot of notches).
At the same time, it is advisable to avoid matching a pattern of ripped jeans with a blouse or a shirt that has cuts. You will only get a very loaded look, not at all stylish.
Jeans with cuts are and will remain, most likely, fashionable in the following seasons.
Mistakes to avoid when wearing ripped jeans in winter:
Jeans have been in trend for years and it seems that they will not go out of style in the near future. Besides the fact that they are quite comfortable, they offer full flexibility and are easy to combine with both sporty and casual outfits. Depending on the accessories made, jeans can be worn with confidence at various events. Both men and women are big lovers of jeans in general and always want to be up to date with everything related to their trend. From year to year or even from season to season, the great clothing designers come to the market with new models of jeans that are becoming in trend. However, not everyone can wear them; each person has their own figure, so they must take this into account when choosing their jeans, but also the season in which they are. Once all these aspects are taken into account, the look of any lady or young lady will be enviable.
Here are the 5 big mistakes you should avoid when wearing jeans in winter:
1. The tights you wear are not exactly your size – with the onset of frost, you start thinking about the idea of wearing a pair of tights under your jeans, to avoid the cold. However, when you choose the wrong ones in terms of size, not only will they make you uncomfortable walking, nor will you be thermally protected. In addition, these tights when they are too big create an absolutely horrible effect, which is easy to notice when you choose to wear a pair of jeans more or less molded on the body.
2. It’s cold outside, it’s snowing, and you’re wearing ripped jeans? – nothing is more unpleasant and annoying from an aesthetic point of view than to notice a person wearing cropped jeans when there is a storm and blizzard outside. Even if you most likely saw how good the models in fashion magazines wearing those ripped jeans that match a beautiful pair of ankle boots and a trendy coat look, when the outside temperatures are below 0 degrees, you have to be as wise as possible. Don’t forget that the models do this for pictorials and I assure you that they don’t have too much thermal comfort in those moments. Don’t forget: winter doesn’t last forever, so for 3 months it is advisable to give up these ripped jeans and opt for a complete pair, which will protect you from the cold and not take you to the embarrassing side.
3. Wear a pair of loose jeans that you put in your boots – nothing is more awful than that! Besides the fact that you will suffer from a big discomfort due to the fact that the jeans will come out of the boot and you will always have to rearrange them, your whole look will be compromised. If you want to wear knee-length boots this season, you only need to combine them with a pair of skinny jeans or thick tights. This way your outfit will be correct, and the frost will not affect your skin.
4. You still match jeans with UGGs and an oversized sweater – in addition to the fact that UGGs have not been in trend for several years, such a combination is totally wrong in terms of proportions. First of all, matching all these elements will not benefit you at all if you do not have the dimensions of a model, precisely because such an outfit will add a few extra pounds, which you certainly do not want to happen.
5. Do you usually match wide jeans with an oversized coat? – Again, this is a big mistake that you really have to avoid, especially if you have a few extra pounds. However, in addition, the aesthetic effect will not be pleasant. No matter how cold it is outside and you feel the need to dress in many layers of clothes, these volumes will not benefit you at all. However, if you want to wear these garments, I recommend you do it separately, not together, matching them, because the effect will be negligent.