Are UGGs Still In Style
UGGs have become an icon of casual fashion, and this has only happened in just a few years. Extremely comfortable, warm, although initially characterized as “ugly”, “no-form” boots still have a background: they are versatile, they are those pairs of shoes that give a trendy note to casual outfits of the cold season.
It seems that UGG boots were born in the 70s, somewhere on the Australian coast, in Byron Bay, where surfers were gathering for the most beautiful waves in the world. Between the riding sessions they felt the need to warm their legs and made some rough, but sheepskin boots that absorbed moisture and could be wrapped and dismantled very quickly. From this moment to the world success has passed some time. In 1978, Brian Smith brought them to UGG beaches in California, but in the 1990s, when most celebrities used to rest their legs during the breaks, UGG boots became famous. In 2000 Oprah is the one who declares excited that UGG boots are one of her favorite things. Currently UGG boots are a must-have in any wardrobe, especially as they have expanded their diversity both in color and detail.
Are UGGs still in style? Good news or not, the UGGs are back! And yes, UGGs are still in style. And we are not talking about the fact that we are quickly shoeing a pair of UGGs (the most comfortable and easy to fit boots, in my opinion) for small night shopping, but a new generation of stars that fits in style with a feminine, chic and relaxed outfit with a comfortable pair of UGG, without torturing it’s feet with heels of 5 inches.
Here are some suggestions to wear UGG in style:
– Do not wear UGGs with make-up. A fresh, natural look fits the boot comforters.
– The UGG boots are a combination that you’d better avoid … if you want a stylish appearance, not just an outfit to go to bread or to ride a puppy.
– Try combining it with a wide vintage dress (any length), possibly with a fluffy oversized cardigan on top.
– A shirt or sweater dress with a pair of short UGG boots, hung on the bare foot, is a combination that you can keep in mind when it gets warmer outside.
Choose a pair of UGG boots as simple as the classic or single-button, shorter and neutral color.
Main reasons why you should choose to buy and wear such a pair of “Australian boots”:
- are made of leather and natural wool;
- they are fit with casual, casual outfit;
- they can wear in any season, being very versatile (a very important aspect)
- UGG boots are durable
- to compose a casual outfit
- UGG completes an all black outfit
- comfort – it’s nothing new, everyone knows that UGG is in the top of the most comfortable footwear models
- worth mentioning that UGGs are also very warmly
In order for UGG to last as long as possible, it requires adequate and timely care. Here are 7 main rules:
– Do not wear UGG boots in dry weather shoes.
– If possible, clean them only with a dry brush.
– Do not wash them under running water, only wipe them with a damp cloth.
– Do not dry near the battery or with an electric shoe dryer.
– Periodically treat with a water-repellent spray, specially designed for suede.
– It is strictly forbidden to wash them in the washing machine, this will destroy them.
– From oily stains and unpleasant odors, it is better to use specialized products for this type of shoes.
How to match UGG:
Because they are comfortable, modern, warm and practical, they have become some of the most popular casual boots dedicated to the cold periods of the year, they remain valid options for this winter as well.
You can match UGG boots in many variants, but we propose several variants with which you can approach street outfits (casual and streetstyle):
Layers of clothing: a handy option – You can start with outfits with layers of clothing to build a casual outfit that you can match perfectly with a pair of UGG boots. Think about how easy these versatile outfits are to compose (when choosing a whole overlay of various colors and various clothing items) that can be worn in various casual outfits.
The chosen color of UGG boots (which is also the most popular) is a cream, because they can be matched with more winter clothes in your closet, including skinny jeans (especially models in dark shades).
You can wear UGG boots with ponchos – A must-have for this cold season is the poncho that matches very well with UGG boots, because it gives it a chic air, whatever the color of UGG boots.
The ideal clothing that goes well with UGG boots is:
• skinny jeans (dark colors, blue)
• oversized bag
A smart way to wear leather jackets in the cold season – UGG boots are a modern option for composing the right outfit, when you choose garments like long-sleeved knit dresses, large scarves combined with light cardigans. To keep the cold at bay, choose black dresses (or other darker colors) and thus you will get a clothing combination with urban inspirations.
Here’s how you can wear UGG boots in modern combinations that will make you feel not only comfortable, but also fashionable:
- UGG boots and mom jeans – The model of wide, high-waisted jeans with twisted edges above the ankle fits perfectly with the low UGG ankle-high boots. You can choose a pair of coffee boots with milk, jeans in a light shade, a blouse with a collar around the neck and an asymmetrical sweater, open at the front. She wears a pipe scarf around her neck and a tasseled fez. You will get a youthful, playful and comfortable look at the same time.
- You can wear UGG boots in autumn, matching them with plaid shirts or short sweaters and, of course, skinny jeans. If short tops were worn this summer, now short sweaters are worn.
- UGG boots and skinny jeans – Tight-fitting pants make the most of any UGG boot model. Choose a pair of skinny jeans and combine them with boots up to the ankles or higher, below the knees. Wear an oversized wool sweater that extends beyond the hips. On top, he wears a winter parka made of waterproof material, with a hood with artificial fur collar and a drawstring at the waist. Choose pastel colors: cream, beige or white for sweater and boots, khaki or yellow for the parka.
- UGG boots and dress – If you think that UGG boots only fit pants, find out that you can combine them very nicely with a day dress. Wear them with thick, dark tights and a knitted or cotton dress. Opt for a wide, above-the-knee baggy dress. This outfit can be combined with longer boots, if you are above average height. Otherwise, it is better to use boots at the ankle to create the feeling of elongation of the legs.
Despite the fact that there are several Uggs 2021 models, you can always rely on jeans to save the day. Well, yes, it is perfectly true a well-chosen pair of jeans are perfect in any combination and with a pair of UGGS 2021 are fabulous.
Jeans go with anything you know. Tights and leggings are also suitable to be worn with Uggs 2021.
How about skirts and dresses? If you feel a little adventurous, sure, but they are not the most complementary element for each other.
An interesting thing you can do with your long Uggs is to turn the tree outside. This shows the fluffy outside, which is quite adorable, if you ask us.
Both the original UGGs and the still ugg boots have become classic shoes, which do not take into account the current trends, and can be worn season after season. They are found in the wardrobe of modern and active women who place a high price on comfort and freedom of movement. They can be associated with many pieces of clothing, provided that when composing an outfit with ugg boots, you start from the latter. There is also a dress code that tells you everything about how to wear UGG boots: emphasize the thinning of the lower body to create a contrast. What this means? Rely on tights or skinny jeans, molded to the legs when wearing high uggs.
UGG boots with skinny jeans – This is by far the most common and happiest combination when choosing to wear UGG boots. The contrast created between thin thighs and wide ugg boots is one that works wonders every time, allowing you to keep your femininity. At the top you can wear long sweaters or cardigans, plaid shirts or knitwear. You can wear UGG boots in autumn, matching them with plaid shirts or short sweaters and, of course, skinny jeans. If short tops were worn this summer, now short sweaters are worn. Even if you choose to wear them over a shirt or next to skinny jeans with a high waist, short sweaters are very chic. Look for a model with an oversized collar and you will create an enviable symmetry with ugg boots with fur. As denim fits perfectly with still ugg boots, you can compose an <all-denim> outfit consisting of skinny jeans, a denim shirt tucked into pants or tied above the waistband and a denim jacket, thin in autumn or furry, with fur attached in winter.
UGG boots with skirts and dresses – Choose a pair of thick stockings with high density or even tights and wear casual dresses and skirts on top, made of thick or knitted fabric. Keep their length above the knees whether you choose short or low ugg boots. On top of that you can wear one of the hit pieces of this season: fur, cape, fur coat, leather jacket, etc. You will get an elegant, smart-casual chic outfit! If you choose longer skirts and I can’t condemn you because midi skirts are worn in the autumn-winter season, make sure that the length of the skirt does not exceed the length of the boot and if the skirt is closed or A-shaped, choose a fitted coat for the upper part.